Monday, October 19, 2009

The 24th of July

Okay so I know i haven't been the best blogger all summer, but I'm going to attempt to catch up just a little bit. There are so many things that i have wanted to blog about, but i haven't had time so i came across some really cute pictures and so i had to at least post them even though they're 3 months late. In Kanosh they have the funnest 24th celebration. They do a really fun parade, where the kids get loads of candy, then we have a dutch oven dinner, and tons of races, games, egg toss etc. Then we have a family dance with a live band, which is always fun. As you can tell, Kyler absolutely adores Taylee so of course he was dancing with her all night. She loves him too.So i caught Kyler dancing with a girl (who asked him)I think he was hoping if he didn't look my way, we wouldn't see him. Yeah right! Earlier he told me that a girl asked him if he wanted to dance, but he said no thank you, and she said ok. He thought nothing of it, until I told him it was rude to say no. I guess i should just let him say no. Maybe it will keep the girls away longer.This is before the parade, but I should of shown how full the bag was after the parade. It was nothing like cedars parade where we got like 2 pieces of candy.I thought this was cute of Kyler and Cadence dancing. Wow they can have fun and not fight. Rare occasion!Too Cute!

No comments: