Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Our Christmas this year was pretty laid back. We usually sit around, eat, play games, eat some more, do some crafts, eat, play more games, and eat some more. I probably gained at least 5 lbs, but the food was good. This year everyone from our family was there except Josh and Shelisse. The crappy thing about pictures is they tell the truth. Which sometimes really sucks. I look like a downed rat, I know, but it was the end of the day and I was beat. Brent tiled one of the showers almost the whole time we were at the cabin, so he was worn out too. What a bunch of party animals!
I think this is the only time I saw Brent sitting down. It was only because I made him while we did our white elephant gifts. Look how happy he is.

Stacia had to come without Josh this year, but we got to play with Taylee, who is always full of smiles and laughs. Mike and Sarah look happy to be there, or maybe Mike is smiling for another reason. He is kind of leaning to one side.



Grandma and Grandma are snuggling as usual. The grand kids love hanging out with them. Grandma loves that baby!



Dave brought his girlfriend Brenda and her kids this year. They all had fun playing together.



1 comment:

Mr.Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.