Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding fun

We went sledding up to Black rock mountain and it was a blast. Brylee didn't care too much for the actual sledding part, she mostly just chilled on this huge rock and ate snow the whole time. Kyler and his cousin Sky had a blast riding down the mountain together, except when Kyler would steer them into a bush or rock. At least they didn't take down Grandpa like Brylee and Aspen did. If I only would of had my camera ready for that one. Sorry Grandpa but it was really funny.

Brylee loves posing for the camera anywhere, anytime. Isn't she cute?


This is black rock mountain. The famous tubing place in my younger years. We've had lots of laughs, cries, bruises, and broken bones on this mountain, but boy is it fun. It took us a couple runs to make it nice and smooth after the fresh snow, but it was worth it. I think I had more fun than the kids. If it wouldn't have been for the huge slice in the tube, I could have gone for hours. Also, the kids were freezing. It was a great day for sledding.



Cadence had a great run down the mountain, but I think all the fresh snow spraying her in the face did her in. She was a great sport though.





2 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

Sounds like you guys had fun sledding, we need to get a group of us and take our kids! Thanks for throwing a great New Year's Party!

Leilani said...

I agree, next time it snows we need to hit the hill here. It has never let us down before...