Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cadence's Birthday


My baby is four years old today. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems just yesterday that she was so little, and now she's a little girl and not a baby. I am so blessed to have Cadence in my life. As much of a surprise that she was, I am so grateful that she came to join our family. I always told everyone that she was sent to me to keep me from going crazy from my other kids, which is true ,and then some. For those of you who know her, she is definitely her own self. She can be really shy and other times be dancing on the table singing at the top of her lungs. She keeps us laughing and greatly entertained. Her favorite colors are red and pink. Her favorite place to eat is McDonald's. ( What a surprise!) Her favorite thing to do is chores with me. (Probably cuz she gets a fruit roll up afterwards) Favorite animals are a pig and chickens. Best friend is Kyle. Favorite thing to play is babies. Favorite toy is Baby Alive. Favorite movie is The little Mermaid. Favorite cartoon is Dora. Cadence loves life and lives it to the fullest. She has been such a great addition to our family. We love her so much. I tried to get some baby pictures to post but it just didn't work out. Most are stuck on our old computer or on film. I love this picture of when she was one. She loves the camera.


Here's the birthday girl showing off yet again. Thanks everyone for all the fun gifts.


Here's the Birthday girl with her Barbie cake. She loves Barbie cakes, even if they are homemade.

This one didn't turn out so great, but I figured it would be devoured soon anyway.

We love you Cadence! Happy Birthday!



2 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Late Birthday Cadence! What a cutie she is!

sarahblad said...

Happy Birthday Cadence! I love how she poses so cute for the camera.