Friday, February 13, 2009

Stacia's Birthday

Febuary 1o was Stacia's Birthday. I just have to say that she really is the best sister ever. She is and has always been such a good example to me. I am so happy that we live so close to each other and that I 'm able to see them often (even though it's not often enough). I have always looked up to Stacia. She always looks for the good in anyone(Which is a very rare quality). I am so happy that she was able to welcome baby Taylee into her life. You know good things come to those who wait, and she definitely got something more than great. It's so fun to see what an awesome and loving mother Stacia is. I knew she would be cuz she is such a great school teacher and I know her kids just adore her. How could they not? All of you who know Stacia, know what a wonderful person she is, so I just wanted to give a shout out to my little sis and tell her how much I love and appreciate her. Thanks for everything Stacia! You're the best! What a doll! I know. I took this of sweet baby Taylee when I was watching her the other day. We always have so much fun playing with her. She is such a joy.

Stacia and Taylee came over for dinner on her Birthday. They still look great even though they both have been sick. Happy Birthday Stacia!

4 comments:

Jared & Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Stacia! Taylee is so cute! We need to come and visit you guys sometime.

The Chappells said...

Taylee is so cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute baby! She looks just like Stacia! I need to come see you soon!

Leilani said...

Hadn't checked out the blog in a while, since you know we never communicate - ever! Keep on postin'! Talk to you SOON...