Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coupon shopping

Okay I am so excited to do the whole coupon shopping thing. I just went to Albertsons last week and got some killer deals. I always wanted to do the whole thing, but I never really understood how. Leilani showed me how a little better, and I'm going to try it. I saved $90 on my last trip and I'm still a rookie. I added a couple more links besides pinching your pennies that are helpful. So let me know if you're getting a killer deal on something. Share the good news. If we all work together we can save lots of money. What a great way to get food storage. So when I figure out how do to everything I'll share, so let me know your secrets too.

2 comments:

The Royal Family said...

Shanette, It's Brandy King.
I found your link from Leilani's blog. I need some hair information :) I learned how to coupon a few months ago, I SAVE a ton of money!!!!

Hope all is well, Email me, I can't find your phone number but I need you to fix my hair!!!!
the_royalfamily@msn.com

Leilani said...

So glad we can hit(or screw-up) the deals together! With all the money I am saving, I'm going to buy hair!! (not for my face of course, because heavens knows I don't need it there!