Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break at Grandma Blads

I just had to post these cute pictures I took at grandmas h0use Easter week. My kids definitely love the camera. What a cute typical picture of Aspen. Her eyes disappear when she smiles, except for the little twinkle she always has.And another typical picture of Brylee and her mad face. One of which we see all too often. I have a feeling this one is going to be the hard one. I hope I'm wrong though. The hormones are already out of control and she's only 6!
Cadence, Brylee, Dakota, and Brielle being silly. We Love cousins!
Best friends and cousins. Cadence can't wait to go to grandmas to play with Brielle. They are so cute together.
This was on Kylers birthday. I never get in any of the pictures, cuz I'm always the one taking them. I think I don't like pictures, cuz it shows all too much reality. Ugh!

2 comments:

sarahblad said...

Cute pics! Your kids are always so cute in any picture! I need a copy of the one of Cadence and Brielle.

Nicole said...

The "reality" is you look great! We are always too hard on ourselves and when we are 80 we wil look back and say, "Wow, I sure looked good then!" By the way, this is your cousin from Wa. in case you were wondering which Nicole was writing you a comment! And yes, your kids do look cute too! Little charchters!